Rosa -Jane

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Liebster award!

I have only been blogging for a few days and already i have been nominated for the Liebster award! I was nominated by Ultra Celestial, check out her blog here http://ultracelestials.blogspot.co.uk/ 


This award is exclusively for bloggers who have under 1000 followers and is a great way of making new connections.

The rules are:
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions submitted by the blogger who nominated you
Choose 11 bloggers for the award
Write 11 new questions for them to answer
Let the nominees know you have been nominated


11 Facts about me...

  1. My favourite subject at school is drama
  2. One day i inspire to become a zookeeper
  3. I love fanta (the drink)
  4. I play guitar and like to sing
  5. I'am currently listening to Busted whilst writing this
  6. I'am a Girlguide and have been for over 5 years
  7. Iam currently sitting my GCSE's
  8. My favourite season is spring
  9. I was born on the 28th of September
  10. I love Harry Potter 
  11. I love going to concerts and have been to see people such as Katy Perry, Mcfly, The Script and many more!


My 11 questions from Ultra...

  1. What is your favourite colour? Green and purple (Okay so maybe that's 2, i couldn't choose ;) )
  2. Have you ever stolen anything? Nope, never. I wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt!
  3. Favourite band? Mcfly! :D
  4. Has a book ever made you cry? If so which? I cried when rue died in hunger games...
  5. Favourite flower?  A red rose, pretty obvious why... :3 
  6. How did you get the name for your blog?  All the good names were gone
  7. Favourite food? Jelly and Icecream! i could eat it all day and everyday i swear!
  8. What colour is your hair? At the moment, Brown and Green 
  9. Favourite film? Harry potter and Tangled
  10. If you had to meet one actor/actress who would it be? This is really hard! Probably Jennifer Lawrence :)
  11. Favourite song at the moment? ''You said no'' by Busted

My chosen 11 bloggers for the award



11 questions for my nominees:

  1. What country are you from?
  2. What was the first concert you went to?
  3. What was the first album you bought?
  4. Favourite book?
  5. Ideal date? where, what ect
  6. Prefer to stay in or go out on a Saturday night?
  7. Favourite animal?
  8. Eye colour?
  9. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
  10. If you could be anyone for one day who would you be?
  11. Favourite season?

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool and unique that you want to be a zookeeper!! I love that :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaa well i guess its not the everyday job :) thanks for the comment :D

      Rosa Jane x

      Delete
  2. I realized you nominated me, after nominating you!
    whoooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I've just literally seen this! So sorry but I'll do it soon if it's not too late? Xx

    ReplyDelete